Saturday, October 24, 2009

Faith21 in Canada!!!

As my first official fashion post I wanted to share with all my Canadian girls (Ontario in paticular) that Faith21 is now available here online and in-store. If your not familiar with Faith21 it's the plus-sized line available from the ultra popular U.S. store Forever21.
This line is super cute and is my fave of the moment, mainly because of price. I find the store has more size and selection than the website. I am a 16 and fit in the size 1X. Size fits great and at times is even too big. I noticed jeans and pants only go to a size 16, however the tops are more accomodating. Check out some of my fave pieces below which I purchased last weekend. This weekend I'm rockin' the leather bomber and Grey metallic dusted dresse, Super Cute!! I will be returning to Forever21 constantly as thier selection changes constantly. Let me know what you think of Faith21, yay or nay???
Check out Faith21 Canada here







No comments:

Post a Comment